The purpose of life is not just to live, but to have something worthwhile to live for. We only live once, but if we live it right, once would be enough. Sometimes I am wondering why I am here in this whole wide world? What is my reason for being in this world at this time? What is the meaning of life?
It turns out that the meaning of my life is whatever I decide it is. If I could be, do, or have anything regardless of time, money, energy or other people, what would would it be?. My purpose each day of my life is to express my commitment to love and cherish my family and friends, improve myself personally and professionally so that I am advance with my career, lead a successful career that I will enjoy and take on my challenge that come my way.
In my life I have many missions that I want to accomplish.
1. My mission in life is to teach people. I want to volunteer teaching childrens in the orphanage. My life would be meaningful If I would able to teach them.
2. I will attempt to further my knowledge everyday either through taking classes, reading books, or educating experiences so I can be as intelligent and insightful as my parents. I will treasure time spent with my family and friends above everything else by putting aside time for them no matter how busy my schedule may become.
3. I want to live my life as a solution to humanity-traversing all nations nations and races: giving hope and future to the hopeless, the poor and the oppressed. I want to grow spiritually and serve as a vessel of God's will. I will strive to make a positive difference in every person I interact with and always continue to improve my body, mind, emotions and spirit with truth and love. I remain teachable and grateful.
4. I will live each day with faith, individual worth, knowledge, good works and integrity through continual personal progress and education, honesty, an open mind and belief without concrete evidence. I want to pursue my goals with confidence , an optimistic attitude and good health by living my values. I want to provide millions of Filipinos - a comfortable, safe and affordable home and a reason to smile.
5. I dedicate myself to an attitude of gratitude in order to improve my health and my wealth. With this attitude, I will generously share my time and my talents with my family, my church and my community.
6. I dedicate myself to be the best writer that I can be. I will be very the best person that I can be. I will become confident in everything that I do in life. I will become a better student m friend, and daughter. M y mission is to become more respectful and more responsible.
7. To value and live in a manner that shows reverence for all living beings by fostering healthy relationships and mutual respect for all so that they may be influenced and encouraged to live positively and fruitfully. Accordingly, I will do this by continuing my education both academic and personal so that I may continue to grow and learn in order to make a progressive, effective, and beneficial impact in my relationships with other people and environment.
My personal mission is to trust my intuition and inner guidance which will provide meaning,purpose and direction in my life. In turn, this will bestow me with the wisdom and courage needed to stand in my truth and become the leader I was meant to be. Enjoying life to its fullest. In every moment, there is a memory. The seemingly small moments can be some of the most important. A hug, a chuckle, a friendly smile, a quite time, family and friends. How I receive these times and these moments make my life. To treat others as I would want to be treated. I want to know my weaknesses and my strengths. With this, I can find my way through the good and bad times. I can use both of these to help others. Sometimes just a friendly "hello" can cheer, other times just lending an ear. There are many ways, big and small, that will help others along this path called "Life".
It turns out that the meaning of my life is whatever I decide it is. If I could be, do, or have anything regardless of time, money, energy or other people, what would would it be?. My purpose each day of my life is to express my commitment to love and cherish my family and friends, improve myself personally and professionally so that I am advance with my career, lead a successful career that I will enjoy and take on my challenge that come my way.
In my life I have many missions that I want to accomplish.
1. My mission in life is to teach people. I want to volunteer teaching childrens in the orphanage. My life would be meaningful If I would able to teach them.
2. I will attempt to further my knowledge everyday either through taking classes, reading books, or educating experiences so I can be as intelligent and insightful as my parents. I will treasure time spent with my family and friends above everything else by putting aside time for them no matter how busy my schedule may become.
3. I want to live my life as a solution to humanity-traversing all nations nations and races: giving hope and future to the hopeless, the poor and the oppressed. I want to grow spiritually and serve as a vessel of God's will. I will strive to make a positive difference in every person I interact with and always continue to improve my body, mind, emotions and spirit with truth and love. I remain teachable and grateful.
4. I will live each day with faith, individual worth, knowledge, good works and integrity through continual personal progress and education, honesty, an open mind and belief without concrete evidence. I want to pursue my goals with confidence , an optimistic attitude and good health by living my values. I want to provide millions of Filipinos - a comfortable, safe and affordable home and a reason to smile.
5. I dedicate myself to an attitude of gratitude in order to improve my health and my wealth. With this attitude, I will generously share my time and my talents with my family, my church and my community.
6. I dedicate myself to be the best writer that I can be. I will be very the best person that I can be. I will become confident in everything that I do in life. I will become a better student m friend, and daughter. M y mission is to become more respectful and more responsible.
7. To value and live in a manner that shows reverence for all living beings by fostering healthy relationships and mutual respect for all so that they may be influenced and encouraged to live positively and fruitfully. Accordingly, I will do this by continuing my education both academic and personal so that I may continue to grow and learn in order to make a progressive, effective, and beneficial impact in my relationships with other people and environment.
My personal mission is to trust my intuition and inner guidance which will provide meaning,purpose and direction in my life. In turn, this will bestow me with the wisdom and courage needed to stand in my truth and become the leader I was meant to be. Enjoying life to its fullest. In every moment, there is a memory. The seemingly small moments can be some of the most important. A hug, a chuckle, a friendly smile, a quite time, family and friends. How I receive these times and these moments make my life. To treat others as I would want to be treated. I want to know my weaknesses and my strengths. With this, I can find my way through the good and bad times. I can use both of these to help others. Sometimes just a friendly "hello" can cheer, other times just lending an ear. There are many ways, big and small, that will help others along this path called "Life".
You are a very determined girl. I wish you success in all your endeavors.
ReplyDeleteThank you mam. God bless
ReplyDeletePrecisely. Life is what we maketh.
ReplyDelete