Saturday, August 28, 2010
My Experience
Wayback last year when I was a student from St.Paul University Surigao, It was Monday Morning when I was rushing going to school because its already time. If my mind doesn't fail me, I was late 10 minutes. When i was in the tricycle, I bought my new cellphone inside the pouch not knowing that when i dropped by school, the pouch together with cellphone was left in the tricycle because of my carelessness. And then, I attend my class in history from 9:30-10:30. When the class was ended, i was looking at my cellphone but it was not in the bag. I feel nervous because I was sure that my mother would scold me. I went directly to my boarding house hoping that my cellphone was left there, but it wasn't. So, I went back to school and asked the guard if they notice a hello kitty pouch colored violet. Then the guard said that there was a driver returned the pouch and gave it to the information desk. I went there and the teacher gave my pouch. I am very thankful because the driver returned it. I was not expecting it because as I observe in today's generation, only few are honest in terms of my situation. Im sure that some of the drivers will not return it, they sale it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At these times, meeting a kind and loyal person like that driver is really rare. I salute him.
ReplyDelete