Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reflection about the Carpenter's Gift

Activity # 5

Life is meaningful.We only live once, so we should live it right. In every problem there is always a solution in order for us to be strong and to strengthen our faith in God.
My reflection about the "Carpenter's Gift" is that in my family it cant deny the fact that sometimes my brothers quarreled due to misunderstanding. I as an elder sister, my role is to stop them. But sometimes I am a bridge builder. I just ignore them and let them quarrel as they want to. But then when i just read the story of the Carpenters Gift, I was then reflected.
We must think of how many times in life we let a rift grow into a chasm and how one small act that puts our pride and our ego in check can put in end to the temporary insanity. We should not go to bed angry since it is an adage that we need to live by. Whether in relationships, in business, in behavior between National powers, we need to play the role of bridge builder instead of chasm creator.
We should bear in mind that whatever problems we've encounter, just be our selves and face those trials.

1 comment:

  1. it is nice that you will be the peace maker and set as an example to them.

    ReplyDelete